Hilkka Becker, Senior Solicitor at the Immigrant Council of Ireland examines the issues pertaining to family reunification in the latest edition of the Parchment Parchment...
Organisations from seven EU member states are taking part in the Family Reunification Project: Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Ireland, The Netherlands, Portugal and the United Kingdom. The Project is being led by the Immigrant Council of Ireland.
You can find out more about each of the project partners by clicking on the links below:
- AIRE Centre (the United Kingdom)
- Centre for Migration Law, Radboud University Nijmegen (The Netherlands)
- High Commissioner for Immigration and Intercultural Dialogue (Portugal)
- Immigrant Council of Ireland (Ireland)
- Institute for State Law and Sciences (Bulgaria)
- International Centre for Migration Policy Development (Austria)
- Lawaetz Foundation (Germany)